Authorization for medical emergencies:
Parents authorise the centre to make medical and surgical decisions as may be necessary in the event of extreme urgency, under the appropriate medical advice. Also accepted is the educational decisions made by school management and the general rules and regulations of kidzz and of the specific activity.
Pursuant to Article 5.2 of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, we inform: The data to be provided for obtaining this registration are included in the data file and the registration of activities to which the information is-Nederlandse Speelgroep Barcelona SL, you can use this data for purposes of commercial information. There is the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data provided, Imre Lemaire with address: Calle Quevedo 30 bajos, 08012 Barcelona.
Terms and conditions:
- The fees are to be paid in eleven monthly installments from September to July by direct debit on the 1st day of each month. If the 1st of the month is on a weekend or holiday, the fee will be taken the day before. The monthly fee is to always be paid, even during vacations, illness and / or lack of student attendance. Failure to comply will result in the centre being required to charge one month’s fee.
- The annual fee is nonrefundable and is to be paid every year (485 €). Annual fee includes bedsheet, blanket, matras, Kidzz backpack, Kidzz application, individual progress report twice a year and the insurance.
- Kidzz will be closed with public holidays, 25th of December 2023 till the 5th of January 2024, August and for 2 training afternoons of the staff. At the start of the school year you will receive the year calendar.
- By accepting the place parents are agreeing to the punctual payment of the monthly installments. Nonpayment of fees will result in the end of the services offered by Kidzz.
- Parents cannot request to change their rate to a lower rate, although in the event that they would like to request to change to a higher rate, Kidzz will communicate to them any potential availability as soon as possible. The same shall apply to cases in which parents want their child to stay a few extra hours at Kidzz (during opening hours until 5pm) from time to time. Such requests are to be made in writing and at least one week in advance.
- If the parents wish to make flexible adjustments so the child attends fewer hours at Kidzz, the total amount of the monthly fee still has to be paid.
- Families are allowed to exchange one day every month.
- The child has to be picked up punctually within the stipulated time. In cases of lateness, Kidzz reserves the right to charge 5€ for every 10 minutes of delay.
- If you want to leave Kidzz, this must be communicated via a written notice two months in advance. Failure to meet this deadline will require the Kidzz to charge one month’s fee.
- Parents accept the current rates for 2023-2024 (Annual fee and monthly fees) contained in this document.
- Payments defaulted or bounced by the bank will be charged €30 for bank and administrative expenses.